Friday, December 7, 2012

My Judo School in Korea - Founded the Year of Korean Independence


I happen to be very fortunate to have a very historic judo school just blocks from my apartment in Korea.  It is very traditional and a fantastic place to learn judo and make lasting friendships.  I've benefited in so many ways by being a part of this school - both personally and physically.

The school has a rich history that dates back to the foundation of South Korea as a nation.  Having been founded originally in Japan, the roots of this school can be felt the moment you walk in, and show the depth of the sport in this country.  I could write endlessly about it, but instead I made a short video showing you around the inside, explaining some of the great things it has to offer and how it inspires me to be there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...